Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Earn triple points when you book and fly by 11/15. 12 points per a $1 spent!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2012, 6:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TrueBlue, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Enterprise Plus

'Good things do come in threes. TrueBlue members who register can earn triple TrueBlue points—that's 12 points per dollar spent when you book on jetblue.com!—by booking and flying by November 15, 2012. Plus, there's no limit to the number of times you can earn triple points during this period.'

Fine Print: You must register for this Triple Points promotion at trueblue.jetblue.com/group/trueblue/triplepoints and be a TrueBlue Member with your account in good standing. Offer valid only for JetBlue flights (one-way or roundtrip) that are purchased and flown between now and 11/15/2012 (11:59 PM. ET). Flight must be purchased online at jetblue.com. You must register prior to booking in order to receive Triple Points for eligible travel. Booking and travel must be completed between now and 11/15/12 (11:59 PM ET).
Old Sep 23, 2012, 1:56 am

Programs: jetblue mosaic, spg plat/ambassador, UA GS, AA EXP
pretty awesome deal, especially when you consider mosaic is kicking in too....
Old Sep 23, 2012, 7:20 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by cleanfloor
pretty awesome deal, especially when you consider mosaic is kicking in too....
This won't help qualification towards Mosaic. :-:
Old Sep 24, 2012, 4:52 am

Programs: jetblue mosaic, spg plat/ambassador, UA GS, AA EXP
i meant in terms of additional bonus points that we havent previously been getting.
Old Sep 26, 2012, 6:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Just booked a flight this morning and then saw this. I called to see if I could cancel and rebook under the promo. I was honest and explained the situation. The agent checked with a TrueBlue rep and they said they'd do it if they could, but it would create a duplicate booking which would have to be resolved over the phone, and the promo is only for flights booked online.

Oh well, it was worth a try
Old Sep 27, 2012, 4:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TrueBlue, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Enterprise Plus
you can cancel any flight within 24 hours of booking if its for more then 7 days out...
Old Sep 29, 2012, 10:45 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by techman01
you can cancel any flight within 24 hours of booking if its for more then 7 days out...
Yeah, it was within seven days

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.