Community
Wiki Posts
Search

jetblue email issue

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2012, 8:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: TrueBlue, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Enterprise Plus
jetblue email issue

Since I changed my email address for my trueblue account a month or so ago I receive no emails from jetblue anymore with regards to any promotions.

I asked jetblue about it, and they say everything looks ok on their end. It has to be something with their database when changing your email.

I still receive the emails when I book a flight but that comes from a different database other then trueblue/getaways promotions.

Any ideas on who to talk to at jetblue to have correct this database issue.

Not an issue except when they email you individual promo codes, I won't get them.
Old Jul 23, 2012, 1:46 pm

Programs: B6, Amtrak, DL, AA, Marriott, Hilton
I'm in the same boat, although my email has never changed since either first flight on B6 or joining TB. I never get promotional emails. Ironically, my wife who's only bought one ticket on B6 herself (usually traveling with me) and uses her AA # instead of a TB # does get them.

I've never gotten around to calling them about it but I can't sign up on the website, since it always says "this address is already signed up."
Old Sep 13, 2012, 2:15 pm

I have the same problem when everyone around me gets promo emails but I never do. It sounds like there was one today too.
Old Sep 14, 2012, 9:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TrueBlue, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Enterprise Plus
and they still haven't resolved it. Amazing they can fix planes but cant fix a simple database error that causes it to happen with certain email addresses.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.