Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

So who wants $109 in JetBlue Credit?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2012, 10:47 pm
Original Poster

I have $109 in JetBlue credit from a refund from almost a year ago, and the credit is about to expire on March 9. I did try to sell it initially, but people wouldn't even offer $40 for it (Guess I should have taken it, oh well, my loss, your gain). Ended up forgetting about it, and just remembered it recently. So I figured someone else could use it.

So who wants it? You have to book by March 9 to use the credit. I guess I will give it to the first person to PM me.

If you are wondering, this is not against JetBlue ToS: http://help.jetblue.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN...,case=obj(2144)

Edit: Just realized I cannot give out the credit without (at least online) using my TB account login details (which you input during booking). Any thoughts on how to deal with this? I never use my account, nor have I ever flown JetBlue before, so it is not like I care about the account. I guess I could change all the details in the account, except my name (which I can only change by calling them), change email and password and let you have it? Any other ideas?

EDIT: Credit has now been claimed. Thanks!

Last edited by jaesun; Feb 24, 2012 at 12:26 pm
Old Feb 24, 2012, 7:12 am

Originally Posted by jaesun
I have $109 in JetBlue credit from a refund from almost a year ago, and the credit is about to expire on March 9. I did try to sell it initially, but people wouldn't even offer $40 for it (Guess I should have taken it, oh well, my loss, your gain). Ended up forgetting about it, and just remembered it recently. So I figured someone else could use it.

So who wants it? You have to book by March 9 to use the credit. I guess I will give it to the first person to PM me.

If you are wondering, this is not against JetBlue ToS: http://help.jetblue.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN...,case=obj(2144)

Edit: Just realized I cannot give out the credit without (at least online) using my TB account login details (which you input during booking). Any thoughts on how to deal with this? I never use my account, nor have I ever flown JetBlue before, so it is not like I care about the account. I guess I could change all the details in the account, except my name (which I can only change by calling them), change email and password and let you have it? Any other ideas?
You would have to book the ticket for the person. I've booked a ticket for myself using my wife's credit/TB account, and it worked fine.
Old Feb 24, 2012, 12:26 pm
Original Poster

Credit has been claimed.
Old Feb 25, 2012, 9:30 pm

that was really generous. wish i saw this earlier. Thank you for paying it forward, and hopefully the person you gave it to will pay it forward in the future.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.