Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Interlining baggage on Brussels Airlines (SN)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2012, 8:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Silver, OW Ruby

Does anyone know if B6 can interline baggage on SN? Thinking of flying PIT-JFK-BRU-MAD, and flying on two separate tickets saves me $300.
Old Jan 11, 2012, 9:12 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
The list of partners is here:

http://www.jetblue.com/flying-on-jet...line-partners/

Brussels Airlines is not a partner. You can print out your boarding pass at home and take your bag on the airtrain between terminal 5 and 8.
Old Jan 11, 2012, 9:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Silver, OW Ruby
I realize that SN is not a partner (and that I would have to print out my boarding pass separately). However, some airlines (i.e. US) can interline bags on non-partners booked on separate reservations (i.e. flying PIT-BOS-KEF on US and FI), because of interline agreements through IATA (or ICAO, I'm not too sure).
Old Jan 17, 2012, 4:08 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by usAir
I realize that SN is not a partner (and that I would have to print out my boarding pass separately). However, some airlines (i.e. US) can interline bags on non-partners booked on separate reservations (i.e. flying PIT-BOS-KEF on US and FI), because of interline agreements through IATA (or ICAO, I'm not too sure).
The partner airlines listed on the B6 page linked above are the only carriers with which there is an interline agreement. Of them, only AA has anything more than that.

You will not be able to interline your bags.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.