Community
Wiki Posts
Search

B6 announce BOS-DFW

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2012, 8:07 am

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by JCK75
Most interesting, in my opinion, is that they've started adding the additional EMS seats to the E-190s.

I'm disappointed to hear that they are doing so in the middle of the plane. One of the big benefits of EMS (save the exit rows) on the A320s is getting off the plane first.
We are currently in the process of reconfiguring the 190 fleet to add rows 13 and 14 to the EMS section. We will not be selling rows 13 and 14 as EMS until the entire fleet has been reconfigured.
Old May 14, 2012, 9:02 am

Programs: PC Plat, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold,HHonors Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, National Exec Elite
On my flight the traditional EMS rows were full in row 1 and row 12 had 2 B6 pilots.

I agree that if you are going to add more ems rows do it in the front of the plane.

Also surprised that a good number of people were connecting to clt,dca, jfk, and they even announced a couple going to dublin.

Last edited by ktremor; May 14, 2012 at 9:19 am
Old May 14, 2012, 10:20 am

If we added EMS seats at the front of the aircraft , say rows 2 and 3 we would either have to take out a row or rows 4-11 would be down to around 28 or 30" of leg room. With the way the plane is configured, rows, seats, and exits the back section of the aircraft and 2 extra inches of leg room already. By putting the EMS in rows 13 and 14, rows 15-25 will now have the same leg room as rows 2-11. That's why the decision was made to add it to the middle of the aircraft. EMS was never designed to have the benefit of being the first off of the aircraft. It just worked out that way with the 320s. EMS was designed to give those who wanted it extra leg room and early access to the overhead bins. So more leg room and first on. Currently row 12 an EMS row on the 190's and we've had, at least from what I've heard, no complaints about it being in the middle of the aircraft.

DFW has been an awesome city for us right from the get go. She came out of the gates swinging. People wanted an alternative to AA and we are glad that they are giving us a try! Even if it means connecting in BOS!
Old May 14, 2012, 12:55 pm

Programs: Trueblue, Skymiles, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by JetBlueFA
DFW has been an awesome city for us right from the get go. She came out of the gates swinging. People wanted an alternative to AA and we are glad that they are giving us a try! Even if it means connecting in BOS!
Could we see some additional flights sooner rather than later?

Good for B6
Old May 14, 2012, 1:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by Brigri
Could we see some additional flights sooner rather than later?

Good for B6
Yes, they will able additional more flight. Maybe in the future. If those route is doing extremely very well. It will get more tougher competition against AA. Maybe you will see B6 will start more nonstop DFW-FLL/LAX/SFO/SEA/ORD/MCO and etc.
Old May 14, 2012, 1:46 pm

you may see additional flights to and from BOS or maybe an upgauge in equipment but I don't think we will be seeing flights to FLL or MCO anytime soon. Although I could be dead wrong. I'd like to see some additional flights out of DFW!
Old May 14, 2012, 1:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by JetBlueFA
you may see additional flights to and from BOS or maybe an upgauge in equipment but I don't think we will be seeing flights to FLL or MCO anytime soon. Although I could be dead wrong. I'd like to see some additional flights out of DFW!
I think I would agree with you. Let's wait and see. If those route has done extremely very well. Later in the future, they will start more specific new route & additonal more new frequencies. You will find out sometime in the future.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.