Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Jetblue JFK Terminal 5 Any lounges?

Jetblue JFK Terminal 5 Any lounges?

Old Mar 23, 2013, 12:12 am

Programs: AMEX Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Chickfila Silver, United Dirt
Originally Posted by grt2106
So interesting that anyone would be putting a lounge in such a space- wonder when JetBlue is going to consider such, especially considering VX put one in LAX at this point.
I have a client that works at B6 and a club is in development.
Old Apr 11, 2013, 7:12 am

Programs: BA GGL, CCR; AF/KLM FB Silver; M&M LH FTL; LY GLD; HH Diamond; SPG Gold; A-Club Silver; Avis PCI
wonder what date it will open exactly - anyone have a clue?
Old Apr 11, 2013, 5:07 pm

Programs: TrueBlue, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Enterprise Plus
i dont think they specified a date other then May 2013 just that it would be pay per use
Old Apr 24, 2013, 11:30 pm

Programs: BA GGL, CCR; AF/KLM FB Silver; M&M LH FTL; LY GLD; HH Diamond; SPG Gold; A-Club Silver; Avis PCI
Well according to Anthony Tangorra on twitter in response to someone asking, he said today there is no definite date yet. I think I'll need to look for something else to do for the 3 hour wait in terminal 5 in early May. Any ideas?
Old Apr 26, 2013, 6:28 am
Company Representative, AirSpace Lounges

...an FYI from yesterday's press release:

"This lounge (CLE), along with Airspace Lounges at BWI and the forthcoming lounge at JFK Terminal 5, will be a member of the American Express Airport Lounge Access Program providing complimentary access and amenities to Platinum Card members, their immediate family or up to two guests."
Old Apr 29, 2013, 11:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by economyman
Well according to Anthony Tangorra on twitter in response to someone asking, he said today there is no definite date yet. I think I'll need to look for something else to do for the 3 hour wait in terminal 5 in early May. Any ideas?

Do you really not know how to spend a 3 hour connection without a lounge??

Walk out to the end of the center pier area and watch planes come and go. Sit in the food court area and get a meal/snack. Use the free wifi for whatever entertainment the internet can provide you. Sit at a bar and pay for a few drinks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.