Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Jetblue JFK Terminal 5 Any lounges?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jetblue JFK Terminal 5 Any lounges?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2013, 12:12 am

Programs: AMEX Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Chickfila Silver, United Dirt
Originally Posted by grt2106
So interesting that anyone would be putting a lounge in such a space- wonder when JetBlue is going to consider such, especially considering VX put one in LAX at this point.
I have a client that works at B6 and a club is in development.
Old Apr 11, 2013, 7:12 am

Programs: BA GGL, CCR; AF/KLM FB Silver; M&M LH FTL; LY GLD; HH Diamond; SPG Gold; A-Club Silver; Avis PCI
wonder what date it will open exactly - anyone have a clue?
Old Apr 11, 2013, 5:07 pm

Programs: TrueBlue, SkyMiles, AAdvantage, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Enterprise Plus
i dont think they specified a date other then May 2013 just that it would be pay per use
Old Apr 24, 2013, 11:30 pm

Programs: BA GGL, CCR; AF/KLM FB Silver; M&M LH FTL; LY GLD; HH Diamond; SPG Gold; A-Club Silver; Avis PCI
Well according to Anthony Tangorra on twitter in response to someone asking, he said today there is no definite date yet. I think I'll need to look for something else to do for the 3 hour wait in terminal 5 in early May. Any ideas?
Old Apr 26, 2013, 6:28 am
Company Representative, AirSpace Lounges

...an FYI from yesterday's press release:

"This lounge (CLE), along with Airspace Lounges at BWI and the forthcoming lounge at JFK Terminal 5, will be a member of the American Express Airport Lounge Access Program providing complimentary access and amenities to Platinum Card® members, their immediate family or up to two guests."
Old Apr 29, 2013, 11:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by economyman
Well according to Anthony Tangorra on twitter in response to someone asking, he said today there is no definite date yet. I think I'll need to look for something else to do for the 3 hour wait in terminal 5 in early May. Any ideas?

Do you really not know how to spend a 3 hour connection without a lounge??

Walk out to the end of the center pier area and watch planes come and go. Sit in the food court area and get a meal/snack. Use the free wifi for whatever entertainment the internet can provide you. Sit at a bar and pay for a few drinks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.