Destruction of JFK T6

Old Jul 11, 2011, 5:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: trueblue ,mileageplus skymiles, hilton honors silver
Destruction of JFK T6

I noticed yesterday they were demolishing T6 at JFK . Has B6 officially announced their plans for this area? I have been reading about T5I but I have not seen an official announcement . Also I noticed that they were now doing some rear deplaning at JFK . When did this start to happen (I thought the PA did not allow it ) ?
Old Jul 11, 2011, 7:04 am

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
I believe that we are still negotiating with the PA on leasing terms on T5i. I've heard rumors that it's pretty much a done deal.

We have received permission from the PA to rear deplane at certain gates in JFK. We will be taking advantage of it more and more as we try to trim turn times.
Old Jul 11, 2011, 9:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: trueblue ,mileageplus skymiles, hilton honors silver
Thanks for the update

Glad to here that T5i may become a reality. Nice to see rear deplaning in some cases. I had not expected to see it at JFK.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.