Pet Relief Areas PRE-Boarding?

Old Jun 15, 2011, 9:17 pm
Original Poster

Pet Relief Areas PRE-Boarding?

I haven't flown From JFK yet with my dog. When flying into JFK we utilized the pet relief area outside of baggage claim.
But since it is a long ride from home to airport, and then I need significant time to get thru security, what facilities are there for pet relief before boarding a flight? Seems like there should be, but I can't find any information about that.
Old Jun 16, 2011, 7:59 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

The only pet relief area is the one you are aware of outside the terminal.
Old Jun 18, 2011, 9:28 pm
Original Poster

Could we then get dropped off at the Arrivals area so we can use the Pet Relief area by baggage claim, and then make our way to Check-In? How difficult would that be, with luggage?
Old Jun 19, 2011, 7:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

It is very easy to get between the arrivals and departures area in T5. At the AirTrain end of the terminal there are elevators and escalators that can take you up and down. And I'm pretty sure the pet relief area is at that end as well so it is reasonably convenient for that.

I'd probably go to the check-in area, check your bags and then take the pup down stairs for relief before heading back up into the security line and into the terminal. Makes it easier to manage all the bits described.
Old Jun 19, 2011, 7:58 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the Info!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.