Community
Wiki Posts
Search

B6 AMEX ?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2011, 9:24 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Plat, AA EXP, DL Diamond Medallion, US, B6, SPG Gold,Marriott Gold,Hilton Gold,Starbucks Gold
B6 AMEX ?

Do most of you that fly B6 have the B6 AMEX? If not, do you consider the 25K B6 points worthy that it will get you to apply? I'm on the fence as 25K doesn't seem bad, even if I only get to redeem the points for DCA-BOS 5 times or my "one click away to get away spot" Bermuda.

Thoughts! Please discuss
Old Mar 15, 2011, 5:51 am

Programs: trueblue ,mileageplus skymiles, hilton honors silver
Originally Posted by krpjr
Do most of you that fly B6 have the B6 AMEX? If not, do you consider the 25K B6 points worthy that it will get you to apply? I'm on the fence as 25K doesn't seem bad, even if I only get to redeem the points for DCA-BOS 5 times or my "one click away to get away spot" Bermuda.

Thoughts! Please discuss
The 25 k is a good deal for the B6 Amex card. I was able to fly to LAS from JFK last year one way for 11K . Its the best deal for the card that we have seen.
Old Mar 15, 2011, 9:02 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I get better value in general from CC spend with other cards but I applied for the B6 AmEx for the 25K points. It is the highest sign-on bonus I've seen since TB2 was launched and a $250 return on the $40 investment seems pretty solid to me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.