Search

Some orange coming to jetBlue?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2009, 10:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Some orange coming to jetBlue?

http://www.jetbluetails.com/

jetBlue is holding a competition to pick the next tail fin design. You can vote on your favorite at the link above. And one of them even has some orange in it, a significant departure from previous tail patterns.
Old Jan 2, 2010, 5:13 pm

Programs: Credit Cards
voted for the orange one... again
Old Jan 3, 2010, 10:14 pm

Definitely the orangggggggggeee. I like them letting us vote (even though I've never flown jetBlue).
Old Jan 3, 2010, 10:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by paramount
Definitely the orangggggggggeee. I like them letting us vote (even though I've never flown jetBlue).
Me, neither. I didn't like it to be on B6 at all. It was too long wait due to NYC traffic control in JFK. I will never ever to be on JetBlue again for a long time.
Old Jan 15, 2010, 11:49 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, United Airlines Gold
Crewmembers were given certain colors to be used. Orange was one offered. My friend designed the one with the orange. Although I am biased and of course would vote for him I appreciated the fact he used the orange offered while the others did not.
Old Jan 27, 2010, 2:13 am

Programs: AA gold, AS mvp
I think this is actually a really great idea on the part of jetblue, I feel like many airlines do not really take into account customer views and feedback when coming up with a paint scheme.
Old Feb 5, 2010, 10:17 am

Programs: SPG Gold, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by sbm12
http://www.jetbluetails.com/

jetBlue is holding a competition to pick the next tail fin design. You can vote on your favorite at the link above. And one of them even has some orange in it, a significant departure from previous tail patterns.
The planes flying in and out of SYR should certainly have the orange@:-)
Old Feb 16, 2011, 5:51 pm

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz
The winning design, "Building Blocks," unveiled:

http://blog.hellojetblue.com/blog/in...cks-in-images/

From JetBlue on FB: We love our unique tailfin designs, and our newest just arrived! 'Building Blocks' is a particularly special one, it was designed by Long Beach Airport Operations crewmember Troy Bokosky and voted on by customers and crewmembers to join out fleet.
So keep an eye out for 'Blue Kid In Town' and the Building Blocks tailfin at an airport near you! Congratulations Troy!
Old Feb 18, 2011, 2:31 pm

Programs: 40 46'N 73 57'W; AA Gold; CO Silver
There has to be some worth to the idea that every single major US airline now has blue as their predominant color, thus there is value is doing something else, anything else, as a secondary color.
Old Feb 19, 2011, 9:26 am

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, TrueBlue, HHonors
Originally Posted by 100K
There has to be some worth to the idea that every single major US airline now has blue as their predominant color, thus there is value is doing something else, anything else, as a secondary color.
AA uses blue but won't say its their predominant color (excluding their website's background )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.