Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

B6 in FLL schedules frequency changes

Old Jan 18, 2011, 8:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward

Hi All,

I did not realize know the schedules has been changed due to winter travel seasons. As for FLL-SFO is reduced from daily to 4x weekly frequencies only on Mon, Thurs, Friday & Sunday. Is that only for the winter travels seasons and what about others specific routes will have changed the frequency for FLL-LGB. Also, FLL-LGB is reduced from dailies to 6x weekly frequencies and the flight is now to leave from FLL at 4:04pm instead of going to morning flight. I think its will have a great connections opportunities through LGB focus cities, too.

Can you guys try to do figure it out any others specific routes. thanks all.

Regards
Old Jan 19, 2011, 12:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
I wonder if this indicates that B6 does not carry much air-sea traffic (pax headed for Caribbean-itinerary cruises).

Or is it that West Coast cruisers prefer to sail out of San Pedro / Long Beach, in order to avoid the transcon flights?
Old Jan 19, 2011, 10:28 am
Suspended

I think I read somewhere that Caribbean cruises are not doing well this year.

[Edit] I found the link: http://www.frommers.com/blog/?plckCo...entId=blogDest

Last edited by Dieuwer; Jan 19, 2011 at 7:53 pm
Old Jan 19, 2011, 6:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dieuwer2
Must be very extremely disappointed the news to hear. I think it should wait for next few years when the economy is improves enough. Unfortunately, this is not good timings for me at all. When the economy will continued to recovery sometimes within the years. It must be very slow travel seasons. It should wait for summertime if Caribbean cruises is busier again. You never know.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 5:39 pm

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Originally Posted by dieuwer2

[Edit] I found the link: http://www.frommers.com/blog/?plckCo...entId=blogDest
I was in FLL the past two sundays. 9 ships leaving the harbor on the 16th, 7 returning on the 23rd. Airport was pretty damn busy, as was the entrance to the port. Our ship was 100% sold out, as was the Carnival one that folks I met were on.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Out of my Element
I was in FLL the past two sundays. 9 ships leaving the harbor on the 16th, 7 returning on the 23rd. Airport was pretty damn busy, as was the entrance to the port. Our ship was 100% sold out, as was the Carnival one that folks I met were on.
Oh, wow! Must be very extremely busiest weekend and it was tons of the passengers who came into FLL for a regular basis. It was always oversold for everyday and there is no seat available left.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.