Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Jetblue Netflix 1500 points questions + the new shop

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 23, 2010, 8:43 pm
Original Poster

Just took them up on the offer. followed the link provided on jetblue.com but the netflix site never asked me for my trublue number and automatically signed me up for the free trial. the terms clearly say not to be combined with any other offers including the free trial. i gave them a call and an operator took down my jetblue number and said everything should go through, in up to 8 weeks. when i check my netflix and bank accounts i am still enrolled in the free trail. no points yet but keeping my fingers crossed as there are a few weeks left out of the 8 weeks in the fine print. i searched the promotion and a few other airlines have done similar things in the past. there were lots of comments on how fast the points were credited. i also double checked the links and registration pages from other computers and both times i made it to the final page of registration and couldn't find anywhere to enter my trueblue number, or even a mention of the promotion. did anyone else take them up on this offer with any luck?

also jetblue has partnered with alot of new retailers and it tracks your spending and gives you points. comparison shopping with stores that i frequent the prices were higher coming from the trueblue homepage. mostly because i couldnt combine it with any coupons, its in the fine print when you receive points. tried to add the coupon code and it was declined when coming from the shop blue page. i did manage to find bird seed for the same price i usually pay through their link and earned 122 points. but mostly every price was higher . here is an example that i found odd. godaddy.com was $3 a month higher from the shop trueblue page than if you went to the site on your own. that a little ridiculous.

plus the tracking thing is really creepy!
Old Jan 24, 2011, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

follow up

well i guess none of the people who posts here gave it a shot. i am very curious if anyone had luck with this promo.

i was denied my points because they say i didn't have my cookies on. what an outright lie. and the fact that i called the same day as registration to make sure everything was fine and to give them my trublue number should have been enough proof that i joined because of their advertising on jetblue.com. i read all the requirements a couple of times before i signed up. and the link that was specified to be the one followed is where i clicked. my cookies are always on, especially when on jetblue.com and i see the time and date i went from jetblue to netflix that coincides with my registration to netflix.the proof was offered to both netflix and jetblue and was denied the points by both.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.