Community
Wiki Posts
Search

B6 Credit

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2010, 8:38 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Plat, AA EXP, DL Diamond Medallion, US, B6, SPG Gold,Marriott Gold,Hilton Gold,Starbucks Gold
B6 Credit

I received a $25 credit today without requesting anything. My Sunday flight we were deplaned due to engine issues, a new plane was brought in and we switched over. What is the normal practice? I didn't expect anything, the delay was roughly 1hour.
Old Dec 6, 2010, 8:56 pm

Yes. Number 1 on JetBlue's Customer Bill of Rights says, "Customers whose flight is delayed for 1-1:59 hours after scheduled departure time due to a Controllable Irregularity are entitled to a $25 Credit good for future travel on JetBlue. "
Old Dec 7, 2010, 7:09 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Programs: AMEX Plat, AA EXP, DL Diamond Medallion, US, B6, SPG Gold,Marriott Gold,Hilton Gold,Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by Skink
Yes. Number 1 on JetBlue's Customer Bill of Rights says, "Customers whose flight is delayed for 1-1:59 hours after scheduled departure time due to a Controllable Irregularity are entitled to a $25 Credit good for future travel on JetBlue. "
Thanks, that's great to know. I should have searched for the verbiage on that. I guess I didn't feel too inconvenienced, just exhausted from traveling so much that all I cared about was getting home the same day. Also, I usually fly US Airways but I have to say Jetblue is being booked more in the future with the awesome blue chips/drinks and FOOTBALL...amazing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.