Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Tell me the prices are going to drop (BOS-FLL) on empty planes for mid January

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tell me the prices are going to drop (BOS-FLL) on empty planes for mid January

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2011, 12:05 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Out of my Element
Bigger holiday weekend, and Spring Training sessions have begun. I'd say prices will drop, but not significantly.
What are "Spring Training session"?
I am still holding off. With fares pushing $600 RT , it is much more than I want to pay.
Also wondering if B6 shows high fares for standalone purchase, but deeply discounted for vacation/cruise packages perhaps?

Last edited by Dieuwer; Jan 19, 2011 at 12:11 pm
Old Jan 25, 2011, 5:42 pm
Original Poster

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Originally Posted by dieuwer2
What are "Spring Training session"?
I am still holding off. With fares pushing $600 RT , it is much more than I want to pay.
Also wondering if B6 shows high fares for standalone purchase, but deeply discounted for vacation/cruise packages perhaps?
Spring Training is Major League Baseball practice time. Teams arrive in mid February, and play games from end of Feb to end of March. Getting from Boston to FLL or to RSW (or from NYC to TPA) can be very expensive during those times.
Old Jan 25, 2011, 6:08 pm
Suspended

I guess I am not going then
Old Jan 27, 2011, 12:58 am

Programs: SPG Plat, Emerald Exec., PC Plat, AA, CO, DL, UBS Charter Card, Palladium Card, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Out of my Element
Spring Training is Major League Baseball practice time. Teams arrive in mid February, and play games from end of Feb to end of March. Getting from Boston to FLL or to RSW (or from NYC to TPA) can be very expensive during those times.
I would tend to think this has little to do with spring training and much to do with the Holiday weekend and the entire month of March being spring break at different points for different schools. The amount of people going to FLL for spring training would be a small drop in the bucket in terms of total travelers.
Old Apr 14, 2011, 7:29 am
Suspended

Still holding off..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.