Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What time can we start to book?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2010, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

What time can we start to book?

With the new schedule coming out Monday, what time can we begin to book online?

Thanks

Denise
Old Oct 17, 2010, 9:24 am
Suspended

Programs: magsetleVE
People are actually booking today into July. =)
Old Oct 17, 2010, 11:20 am
Original Poster

Yes, I already went in this morning and booked my flight.

Denise
Old Oct 17, 2010, 12:02 pm

Programs: M&M
Yes. I just checked a few moments ago for june and they're already bookable. Unfortunately they are more expensive than anticipated and they flight times have changed from the spring, meaning that AA is currently looking like a more feasible option at the mo :-(

I know that JB will issue you a credit if the price goes down after you've booked but given that i am in Europe and the credit is only valid for future flights with JB, this isn't really helpful to me.

And I was really looking forward to the Jet Blue experience :-(
Old Oct 17, 2010, 12:08 pm

The prices seem much higher than expected. Is it possible that the fares aren't fully loaded correctly because they aren't supposed to be released tomorrow?
Old Oct 17, 2010, 1:09 pm

Programs: trueblue ,mileageplus skymiles, hilton honors silver
Jetblue prices

Originally Posted by snickers
The prices seem much higher than expected. Is it possible that the fares aren't fully loaded correctly because they aren't supposed to be released tomorrow?
They always are higher when the schedule is first extended. You are better off waiting a few weeks or months until the prices go down.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.