Wiki Posts
Search

JAX-SJU coming

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2010, 7:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

JAX-SJU coming

JetBlue Airways (Nasdaq: JBLU) today announces plans to continue expanding its San Juan, Puerto Rico focus city at Luis Munoz Marin International Airport with daily nonstop service to Jacksonville, Florida beginning May 19, 2011. The new route will be the only nonstop service between the Caribbean and Jacksonville, Florida.
Definitely didn't see this one coming...
http://investor.jetblue.com/phoenix....582&highlight=
Old Oct 4, 2010, 2:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Wow!!! I didn't realize know that. Thats great news to hear from B6. Lets hope the routes will be very successful. Is that first-ever new nonstop JAX-SJU? I gotta tell with my friends in St. Augustine. I'm sure they will be very happy to hear from B6 will try to get on these routes from JAX-SJU instead of driving to MCO is more than 3 hours in the car.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.