Wiki Posts
Search

Status match

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2020, 8:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
Status match

I tried a search but the most recent posts I could find are from 2018.
I'm a Delta Diamond Medallion from the 1st year it was offered and a DL (and NW) Platinum going back twenty years. And also a DL 2MM flyer so I'm Delta Gold 'for life' or until they change that benefit.
I'm retired and split my living between RDU and DCA. During non-covid times, I was taking 4 to 6 international trips a year, Europe and Asia. Now I'm doing a bit of US flying so this may not be a time to seek a match since I might not be flying enough to earn it.
So wondering about seeking a Jet Blue status match. Are they being offered now at all?
Any thought and suggestions are appreciated.
Old Dec 21, 2020, 8:44 am
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Jetblue is not officially offering status matches at the current time but you can always email them with your request and see what they say. These days, they may be less rigid given the challenging times and the need for additional revenue.
Old Dec 23, 2020, 11:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Plat (won't hit DM again) 2MM (2.5), HH Gold, PC Gold, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by AutoSlash
Jetblue is not officially offering status matches at the current time but you can always email them with your request and see what they say. These days, they may be less rigid given the challenging times and the need for additional revenue.
Thanks. Maybe once I get vaccinated and start traveling more.
I did a status match on USAir many years ago. I was an NW Plat and qualified for the next year by March. I'd just moved to DC so inquired about a match with US, expecting to get gold - they matched me to highest level and I flew enough to qualify for gold the following year. Still sitting on a few thousand AA miles that I earned that year.
But I ended up back at NW, now DL. There were a few exceptions, but generally felt the service on NW was better.
Old Feb 14, 2021, 1:06 pm

Has anyone had success recently by emailing for a status match?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.