Wiki Posts
Search

Free Bags

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2010, 4:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold,DL SM.UA,HA
Free Bags

If I purchased 2 seats for myself can I check 2 bags for free?
Old Aug 3, 2010, 6:13 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Yup.

http://help.jetblue.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN...bj%28382583%29
Purchasing an Extra Seat
An extra seat may be purchased online or by calling our Reservations team. If booking with a Reservations crewmember, please advise the crewmember at the beginning of the call that you would like to purchase an extra seat. Or, if you would like to book online, click on this link: Book a Flight and follow the directions below to book your extra seat:
  • Follow the normal booking instructions but make the reservation for one extra person.
  • Book the first seat with your name; for example, SMITH/ROBERT.
  • Book the second seat with your last name and 'extra seat' as the first name; for example, SMITH/EXTRA SEAT.
  • Don't forget to complete the seat assignments.
Baggage allowance for extra seat: When you purchase an extra seat, you increase your checked baggage allowance with the extra seat. The carry-on baggage allowance remains the same per person.
Old Aug 6, 2010, 10:05 pm

Could work out cheaper if you plan on taking 3 bags also whilst flying a cheap leg. Eg-Free, $30, and extra say $40/50 for new fare. Small savings but extra seat next to you also!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.