Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

New issue with True Blue ,anybody else?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New issue with True Blue ,anybody else?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2010, 10:05 am
Original Poster

Unhappy New issue with True Blue ,anybody else?

According to Jetblue when you reach certain milestones in their miles you suppose to get bonuses.

Reach* Receive a bonus of
3,000 points 500 points
6,000 points 1,000 points
9,000 points 2,000 points
12,000 points 4,000 points
For every 3,000 points above 12,000 points

To be honest I am not sure if I got once after 3,000 or 6,000 points but I noticed that I did not get one after 9,000 points. When I reached more than 10,000 I called and spoke with rep. on True Blue line about it. She checked and said that I should get them, and she will sent email but it will take up to two weeks to get it. Now more than two weeks passed and I am now close to 12,000 miles and next statement should reach 12,000 and get 4,000 bones but I still did not get 2,000 for reaching 9,000. Is this just one time error or something else?
Old Jun 19, 2010, 10:36 am
Original Poster

Just spoke with rep.

Spoke with rep Mandy. She said that miles earned through Jetblue credit card doesn't qualify for bonuses but only flight miles. To be honest It didn't surprise me i started expect it from Jetblue.
Old Jun 19, 2010, 11:33 am

Programs: SPG, AA, BA, CO, UA, US, B6, DL, Amex MR, HH
If you look at what that * referred to in your cut/paste above, it spells out exactly which points qualify towards that running total:

*Calculated by multiplying the base airfare paid for a flight by three (3) points or, in the case of flight bookings on www.jetblue.com, multiplying such base airfare by six (6) points. Any and all other bonus points are excluded
Old Jun 19, 2010, 1:28 pm

Programs: B6 Mosaic, Bonvoy LT Titanium (x SPG LT), IHG Spire, UA Silver
That should not have been a surprise. That was in the promo materials from the first day the new program was announced. The whole point of that bonus is to get people to spend more money with jetBlue not with AMEX.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.