Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

HELP PLEASE: what is boarding process for JETBLUE? wondering about ease of carry-on

HELP PLEASE: what is boarding process for JETBLUE? wondering about ease of carry-on

Old May 21, 10, 1:45 pm
pmv
Original Poster

Flying nonstop BOS-MBJ. Sitting in row 4 (the extended leg room area).... want to bring a "normal" sized roll-aboard.

Wondering what the boarding process is.... if boarding back to front I'm concerned that my bag won't fit..... or do us "paid extra legroom" folks board first?

appreciate inputs asap, as I'm packing this weekend.

thanks!
Old May 21, 10, 1:53 pm

Programs: Trueblue, Skymiles, AAdvantage
You'll be fine, the overhead space for EML's are saved for you. The FA's keep them closed until you board.

Enjoy!
Old May 22, 10, 5:44 pm

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by Brigri View Post
You'll be fine, the overhead space for EML's are saved for you. The FA's keep them closed until you board.

Enjoy!
As Brigri stated the overhead bins in the front of the 320 are closed before boarding and the flight attendants are usually very good about policing them and ensuring there is enough space for your carry-ons!
Old May 23, 10, 6:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA Platinum, Alaksa MVP 75K, Air Berlin Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by pmv View Post
Flying nonstop BOS-MBJ. Sitting in row 4 (the extended leg room area).... want to bring a "normal" sized roll-aboard.

Wondering what the boarding process is.... if boarding back to front I'm concerned that my bag won't fit..... or do us "paid extra legroom" folks board first?

appreciate inputs asap, as I'm packing this weekend.

thanks!
Boarding is done from the back to front, but you should be ok with finding room for your carry on.
Old May 24, 10, 10:02 am
pmv
Original Poster

thanks to all! flying in two days... will let all know if there are any changes

pmv