Website Issues/Wishes

Old Apr 26, 2010, 12:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG, AA, BA, CO, UA, US, B6, DL, Amex MR, HH
Website Issues/Wishes

I don't think there's a centralized thread for various website complaints and/or wishes for the future, so I figured I might as well start one. It might even be a good resource for B6 IT people who are weeding through all the issues (you know you're out there!), or are stuck with what to implement next.

I'll go first.

1 - Not sure if they're updating the website tonight, but when I just went on to check my itineraries, the system couldn't find them (both logged into TB2 and by searching the confirmation number). Is this happening to anyone else? Or should I be worried about my trip :-/

2 - On that note, when I click through from my TB account page to 'Manage Flights', I have to click again to sign into my TB account rather then it just sending me to the page with all my flights directly. Not a huge issue, just a nuisance.

3 - When searching for multi-leg trips, it would be nice to be able to pick flights, and see their prices, individually. The way it's set up now, it only gives a few whole-trip combinations, and sometimes it misses some. If it could be set up to choose flights the same way as a OW/RT, that would be much much better. It's also better for price comparisons on a per-flight basis.

4 - Obviously TruePass availability and booking would be awesome for those of us who still have some left, but this probably isn't worth their time as fewer and fewer people have them, and the rest are going to be expiring soon.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 7:10 am

Programs: DL DM, Marriott TE, and Reformed AMEX Cent
When I try to book flights using points, they give me the low number of points for each day of that week - but that low number is based on indirect flights and direct flights and there is no way to see the summary view for the week for just direct flights.
So it forces me to check each day of the week to determine when the cheapest DIRECT flight is for that week. It I select "Direct flights only" then the low amount for each day of the week should be only for direct flights.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 12:21 pm

Programs: DL DM/1MM, UA 1K, SPG Plat
It's not just you

Originally Posted by dinosims
1 - Not sure if they're updating the website tonight, but when I just went on to check my itineraries, the system couldn't find them (both logged into TB2 and by searching the confirmation number). Is this happening to anyone else? Or should I be worried about my trip :-/
I've been getting the same error on not finding booked itineraries since Sunday morning (it's Monday afternoon now), so I called the 800 number. Agent can finds it intact, so the issue seems to be a public-facing one, not internal.

Hope this helps.
Old Apr 26, 2010, 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by nativeATL
I've been getting the same error on not finding booked itineraries since Sunday morning (it's Monday afternoon now), so I called the 800 number. Agent can finds it intact, so the issue seems to be a public-facing one, not internal.

Hope this helps.
I had the same issue this weekend, and last month. I think that looking up itineraries via TrueBlue login often results in an error, and using the confirmation number seems to be more reliable.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.