Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Outrageous conduct by JetBlue

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2010, 12:00 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by sbm12
And hold times at their call center are horrible. It has been this way for a couple months now.
Really horrible. I wonder why they just don't staff up a bit more. It's disgraceful.
Old Apr 10, 2010, 5:44 am

Programs: trueblue ,mileageplus skymiles, hilton honors silver
Long hold times are the wave of the future

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/conti...-person-co.htm

One should just try to book flights only on sunny days
Old Apr 10, 2010, 3:23 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by JFKSFOLAX_friend
Really horrible. I wonder why they just don't staff up a bit more. It's disgraceful.
You're welcome to apply if you'd like!

https://workhere.jetblue.com/sap/bc/...hrcf_apply_ext
Old Apr 10, 2010, 6:07 pm

Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards, Jetblue TrueBlue, American Advantage
Your wife was shaking in fear several hours after getting the phone call? If this is true I suggest your wife see a therapist because this is not a normal response to a phone call at 3am. Especially after she picks up the phone and hears that it is only Jetblue telling you your flight is canceled. Annoyed that B6 called at 3am, understandable. Shaking in fear? Not so much.
Old Apr 12, 2010, 10:57 am

Programs: Tap - Victoria Gold, AMEX Centurion
Originally Posted by Jerseyguy
Your wife was shaking in fear several hours after getting the phone call? If this is true I suggest your wife see a therapist because this is not a normal response to a phone call at 3am. Especially after she picks up the phone and hears that it is only Jetblue telling you your flight is canceled. Annoyed that B6 called at 3am, understandable. Shaking in fear? Not so much.
+1 I thought the same thing when I read the post.

While I agree getting in touch with jetblue is absolutly pathetic on their part right now I think you and your wife overeacted.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 3:05 pm

Thank you everyone for answering this original post. Let's take this to the next step. Imagine him onboard a JetBlue flight after all this, giving the FA's a hard time and sour attitude.

See it?

Me too.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 4:21 pm

I'm sorry that happened to you. I used to recommend JetBlue to my friends and family but not anymore. While I still fly them occasionally and find their flight attendants to be excellent, I have found they often don't return my emails lately whereas they used to have an excellent return time. And their telephone hold times have gone from 0 - 2 minutes up to 30 - 60 minutes lately.
Old Apr 13, 2010, 11:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Skink
I'm sorry that happened to you. I used to recommend JetBlue to my friends and family but not anymore. While I still fly them occasionally and find their flight attendants to be excellent, I have found they often don't return my emails lately whereas they used to have an excellent return time. And their telephone hold times have gone from 0 - 2 minutes up to 30 - 60 minutes lately.
Not that I'm disputing their response times, but how often do you find yourself calling or emailing the carrier versus just buying the ticket and flying it? I'm certainly annoyed when I don't get a quick response but I make use of such infrequently enough that it isn't enough to make me switch carriers.
Old Apr 15, 2010, 8:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by flying4aliving
Thank you everyone for answering this original post. Let's take this to the next step. Imagine him onboard a JetBlue flight after all this, giving the FA's a hard time and sour attitude.

See it?

Me too.
Such a Friendly Fellow!
And, BTW, your "imagination" actually is quite the Opposite of Reality!
Old Apr 15, 2010, 8:40 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Jerseyguy
Having parents in their 80's, one in assisted living & other in hospital, as well as a teenager away at college & being a new driver can create that fear from a 3 AM phone call.

AND - although there won't be a lawsuit here, are you familiar with the term "eggshell plaintiff?" Maybe that applies here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.