Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

Significantly Reduced Scheduled Service for Feb. 10, 2010 due to Winter Storm

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Significantly Reduced Scheduled Service for Feb. 10, 2010 due to Winter Storm

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2010, 1:19 pm
Suspended

Yesterdays' weather forecast for Boston was a joke. There was really no need to cancel any flight at all.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 4:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by bmg42000
It sounds like you have recovered better than the 2007 storm . Good job Jetblue.
Excellent job!!! Hoping if the customers will get fully recoverable during winter storms in northeast states. If they will bring it back normal routine all flights in/out of JFK hub.
Old Feb 16, 2010, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by JetBlueFA
If I was in your shoes I would try to get on the 8am flight. However there is still a 50/50 chance that either flight would be cancelled. However if the am flight is cancelled you still could have the option of taking the later flight or connect through BOS or IAD.
hey just wanted to say thanks - i actually made the 8am direct flight. I kept checking the bur flight coming in the night before, and once i saw it took off and was scheduled to get to jfk in time, i got myself on that 8am flight. JFK was pretty smooth, flight took off pretty much time, i think jetblue did a great job and clearly made the right decision to cancel all flights the day before and concentrate on thursday
Old Feb 16, 2010, 9:13 am

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, Marriott Rewards, Hilton Honors Diamond
Originally Posted by dan88
hey just wanted to say thanks - i actually made the 8am direct flight. I kept checking the bur flight coming in the night before, and once i saw it took off and was scheduled to get to jfk in time, i got myself on that 8am flight. JFK was pretty smooth, flight took off pretty much time, i think jetblue did a great job and clearly made the right decision to cancel all flights the day before and concentrate on thursday
No problem! I'm glad you made it and they switched your flights for you. I thought about it as I was sitting in JFK that day and wondered if you made it!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.