Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

My reservation has disappeared in the migration. Great.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2010, 6:16 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Hyatt Explorist,, Delta Plat,

Hi all,
This morning I went to check on my honeymoon return trip which is JetBlue:

SEA-JFK-IAD (The outbound is CO).

I booked this flight in December and paid for the extra legroom on the SEA-JFK flight....

So my True Blue account did not show this reservation. I tried pulling it with my confirmation number, "not valid."

I've been on hold now for 10 minutes on the phone line with estimated wait of 45 minutes. Grr....

Double Grr...if I lost my seats.

Triple Grr...if this becomes difficult to reinstate.

On hold now for 20 minutes. If I hear any more Phil Collins I am going to start beating my head against the wall. :-P

On hold for 30 minutes, at least someone was listening. I've got Marc Anthony now. Oh, wait...the music just changed again.

Last edited by dcstudent; Feb 2, 2010 at 6:37 am
Old Feb 2, 2010, 7:11 am

Programs: trueblue ,mileageplus skymiles, hilton honors silver
Finding flights via confirmation number

I suspect that this is a temporary glitch with the system . Yesterday I was able to view my flights with the old confirmation number but today I cannot .
However I did look at the flights and my seats were in use so I assume everything is fine .
Old Feb 2, 2010, 7:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott LTP, Hilton Diamond, Accor Gold, Hyatt Explorist,, Delta Plat,
Thanks. I hope that's all it is.

I got disconnected after 45 minutes on hold (maybe maxed out the time JetBlue lets you hold) so it's time to call again.

At least I can just put the phone on speaker and do work while I wait for someone to answer.
Old Feb 2, 2010, 7:23 am

Programs: DL-Dirt Medallion;US-Cast Iron Preferred; HH-Gold; Avis First
Originally Posted by dcstudent
So my True Blue account did not show this reservation. I tried pulling it with my confirmation number, "not valid."

Double Grr...if I lost my seats.
When is your flight? Unless it is this week, I would just keep checking the web site for a couple of days and call back mid-week when the lines hopefully have died down if you still need to.

My wife and I are flying MCO-SJO in a few days, I just pulled up our reservation with no problems, and our seat assignments are intact. Interestingly, they are showing the return as an A320 rather than the E190 that it has shown previously.

On hold now for 20 minutes. If I hear any more Phil Collins I am going to start beating my head against the wall. :-P

On hold for 30 minutes, at least someone was listening. I've got Marc Anthony now. Oh, wait...the music just changed again.
At least it's not Billy Joel.
Old Feb 2, 2010, 7:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Hi all,
This morning I went to check on my honeymoon return trip which is JetBlue:
When is the trip? If it isn't in the next couple weeks I would definitely wait before getting worried about it. They've got much bigger fish to fry right now with folks who are traveling in the immediate future.

My one future reservation - travel in early March - is normal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.