Wiki Posts
Search

75$ off one time use [LH]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2009, 3:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US,PC
75$ off one time use [LH]

I received this mail regarding this promotion.I am not gonna use it for sure but have generated one time use code ,These are offer details.Not sure if it is publicly available.But what I know is I have my code which I can give to anybody.Mods can I post it here?
**** I just tested the link in my mail by putting different name and email address ,it generated another code.So I am assuming multiple codes can be generated******* I have one more spare code and can generate couple more.Please see that I am not buying any ticket and have no way of testing these codes whether they get tied to somebody's name.

October 08, 2009
Dear Mr XX,

Lufthansa code share flights from twelve JetBlue destinations are now available for purchase at www.lufthansa.com. To celebrate, we are offering a $75 discount off your next flight departing after Nov. 11, 2009. Take advantage of some great last minute Business Class fares to Europe. Plus our Twitter account has officially launched - follow us @Lufthansa_USA.

Terms and condition:
Terms and Conditions for redeeming Lufthansa/JetBlue codeshare promotional codes

The following terms and conditions apply to the redeeming of promotional codes:
html_list

* This promotional code is valid for bookings made by Oct. 15, 2009, travel commencing Nov. 11, 2009, and completed by Feb. 28, 2010. Quantities are limited and will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. $75 discount may only be redeemed on lufthansa.com (USA) and must originate from and return to one of Lufthansa's 17 U.S. gateways or one of the 12 JetBlue codeshare U.S. gateways. All remaining flights in the itinerary must be Lufthansa-operated with LH flight numbers (including flights on Lufthansa CityLine, Eurowings, Augsburg Airways, and Air Dolomiti).
* Tickets must be purchased with a U.S. credit card.
* The validity of the promotion code is unique to each individual offer, as provided in the respective communication from Lufthansa.
* Only one promotional code may be used for each booking process and may not be combined with any other offers or promotions.
* The promotional code reduces the tariff value of the ticket and may not be used to pay for fees, taxes, charges or other supplements. If the tariff value of the ticket is less than the value of the promotional code, the residual amount may be deducted from the tariff value of other tickets bought in the same booking process. If the value of the promotional code exceeds the total tariff value of all the tickets in a booking process, the residual amount may not be redeemed in a further booking process.
* Once a promotion code is applied to a reservation and a booking code is issued, the promotion code is considered used and shall not be reapplied, reactivated or replaced, even if the original reservation is cancelled.
* If a ticket for which a promotional code was redeemed is refunded only the reduced tariff value of the ticket – subject to the tariff terms and conditions attached to the ticket – is refunded.
* Promotional codes and any residual values resulting from their use shall not be paid in cash. If the value of a ticket bought with a promotional code is used as a down payment for a higher-priced ticket (e.g. towards a higher tariff), only the reduced value of the ticket is applied towards the value of the new ticket. Certain tariffs may be excluded from the use of promotional codes.
* Promotional codes may only be used for flight tickets and not for rebooking charges (MCOs) or excess baggage tickets.
* The passenger receipt, which serves as an invoice for flight tickets, shall show the reduced ticket price.
* Promotion codes may not be transferred, sold or bartered and any violation of this prohibition renders the promotional codes null and void.
* Lufthansa reserves the right to cancel or modify a promotional code at any time.
* Other restrictions may apply.
Old Oct 8, 2009, 11:01 pm

Originally Posted by dracs
\This promotional code is valid for bookings made by Oct. 15, 2009, travel commencing Nov. 11, 2009, and completed by Feb. 28, 2010. Quantities are limited and will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. $75 discount may only be redeemed on lufthansa.com (USA) and must originate from and return to one of Lufthansa's 17 U.S. gateways or one of the 12 JetBlue codeshare U.S. gateways. All remaining flights in the itinerary must be Lufthansa-operated with LH flight numbers (including flights on Lufthansa CityLine, Eurowings, Augsburg Airways, and Air Dolomiti).* Other restrictions may apply.
Let me get this straight. I can book a Jetblue flight, provided it departs any one of their US gateways, (JFK, in this case) and get 75 dollars off. SWEET.

ALSO: I got the email, too, but because I was following them on Twitter before their "official twitter launch"

Last edited by ferrarixp; Oct 8, 2009 at 11:03 pm Reason: Added stuff.
Old Oct 9, 2009, 6:00 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Folks, this is a LH coupon, not a B6 coupon. It is valid for LH flights to Germany and beyond though it can use the B6 feeder flights if you want.

Also, the initial post doesn't actually have a link or code in it.

I'm closing this thread at this point since it isn't really jetBlue related nor actually sharing the coupon code. Feel free to contact me by PM if you have any questions.

sbm12,
Moderator, jetBlue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.