Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Japan
Reload this Page >

keio plaza hotel

keio plaza hotel

Old Jun 26, 2020, 4:57 pm

Programs: AMEX AC CX UA AA DL
Pool at the Hyatt costs 2200 for hotel guests. For the longest time if you were a Hyatt point member of any tier the fee is waived. It used to be written on the official Japanese website but the wording is no longer there.

At the few top tier hotels I stayed at in Tokyo (Peninsula, Prince Gallery) , pool access is free. Many foreign guests did not wear swim caps.
zack14 likes this.
Old Sep 17, 2020, 12:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Q Shoe Guy
After 25 years here, still one of the most baffling things about hotels here, pools only open in "summer". They could easily have them open from May through October !
Last year the New Otani had their outdoor pool open during the super long Golden Week. I was staying across the street at the Prince Gallery at the time. Walked in the garden on two straight days, but never saw anybody using the (heated) outdoor pool on either occasion.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.