Wiki Posts
Search

Zojirushi replacement parts in Tokyo

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2019, 6:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: United Gold
Zojirushi replacement parts in Tokyo

I'm looking to buy a replacement Pan (B273) for my Zojirushi NP-GBC05 (3 Cup Model) rice cooker. On my last trip to Tokyo (4/4) I couldn't find a single store that sold replacement parts, only complete rice cookers (which by the way there are about a gazillion varieties of). I'm headed back on 5/24 and I was wondering if someone could please point me in the right direction on where I could possibly find one to buy? Thank you.
Old Apr 21, 2019, 7:14 am

Programs: Delta
I searched Amazon Japan for a couple of minutes. Found them for several different models, but not yours. On the other hand, why not just order from the site you link to in your message?
Old Apr 21, 2019, 3:18 pm

Programs: AA PtPro (2 MM); Hilton Diamond; Hertz President Cr; DL SkyMiles; UA MileagePlus
Products sold in Japan need to meet JIS (Japanese Industrial Standard Committee) standard and products sold in the U.S. need to meet UL (Underwriters' Laboratory) standard. It is nothing usual that products sold in the U.S. is not sold in Japan. Difference of the products can be very minimal where the pan can be interchangeable, but likely if you tell store people using product name and product number from the U.S. then store employees in Japan will not know what product or what parts you are looking at. The equivalent product and parts in Japan likely have different product name and product number in Japan.

It is possible that you have to contact Zojirushi directly and somebody from international sales have to look up to find out what is equivalent part sold in Japan.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 7:19 pm

Programs: UA MM *G, NH Plat/SFC, HH Diamond, GE
I've bought replacement parts for a variety of home appliances (rice cookers, air filters, refrigerators, etc.) from BIC camera. They usually have to order the part directly from the manufacturer and it usually takes about a week. Having said that, all my appliances are Japan models (not necessarily bought at BIC), so not sure if they would be able to find parts for a US/global model.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.