Keisei Schedule Change on Oct. 26

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2019, 11:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA PtPro (2 MM); Hilton Diamond; Hertz President Cr; DL SkyMiles; UA MileagePlus

Keisei Railway will have new schedule effective Saturday, October 26.

Currently Keisei Skyliner run between Ueno and Narita Airport 29 round trips per day. Starting October 26 Skyliner will make 41 round trips per day between Ueno and Narita Airport. Starting October 26 Skyliners will run pretty much three per hour, departing Ueno at :00, :20, and :40 at every hour. Departing Narita Airport at :19, :39, and :59 at every hour.

Currently first Skyliner departs Ueno at 5:58 a.m., starting Octover 26 first Skyliner will depart Ueno at 5:40 a.m. Currently last Skyliner departs Narita Airport at 22:30 (10:30 p.m.), starting October 26 last Skyliner departs Narita Airport at 23:20 (11:20 p.m.).

The fare of Skyliner will remain same, 2470 yen Narita Airport - Nippori/Ueno.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 3:00 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

They must be killing the N'Ex, JR east better get their act together! During the last typhoon, JR suspended the N'Ex for the entire day but the Keisei line not only restarted and got people to and from Narita, they even extended at least one train to better accommodate stranded passengers.
Old Sep 24, 2019, 3:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Lifetime Diamond, CX Gold, Mrs. Pickles travels for free
This is good news. I much prefer the Skyliner to the NEX, although the NEX has "better" in-town station options.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.