Suica Card vs Multiday Disney Resort line pass

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Suica Card vs Multiday Disney Resort line pass

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2019, 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by love_to_travel
I actually got rid of the physical Suica card once I put it on my iPhone (I think it becomes un-loadble after you put it on the iPhone), and I agree it is insanely convenient to have it on your phone instead of having to look for the card. This however would not preclude me from buying the Disney pass because I think they are super cute!
Looks like your post was about a year ago. Any way to do upload the Suica to an android now?
Old Dec 26, 2019, 7:35 pm

Programs: JAL Global Club, ANA Super Flyers
Originally Posted by Sandeep1
Looks like your post was about a year ago. Any way to do upload the Suica to an android now?
Unfortunately, unless you've bought an Android phone made for the Japanese market that is compatible with FeLiCa, the wireless standard that Suica runs on, you're out of luck. iPhones sold regardless of locale from the iPhone 8 and onwards are compatible, however.
LapLap, MattEvan and Sandeep1 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.