So At What Point... [about North Korea missile launches]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

So At What Point... [about North Korea missile launches]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2017, 11:36 pm

Programs: SPG LT Plat ANA Plat
I think I will risk living in Japan and visiting South Korea for a week every month, but not so happy to risk a visit to the US, too dangerous !
Old Oct 2, 2017, 10:01 am

Programs: BA Executive Club (lowly Blue but with MUCCI, apparently)
Will be in Japan next spring. With my luck the PRK will probably air burst a nuke over the Pacific in the vicinity of the cruise ship we'll be traveling back to north America on.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 8:48 pm

Programs: SPG LT Plat ANA Plat
Originally Posted by evergrn
I too have other things I'm much more worried about. Having said that, these missiles are crossing paths with all these planes, albeit at different altitude. I'm taking two more roundtrips the rest of the year in the missile zone with wife and kids. It may be trouble waiting to happen. And what the heck type of devastation is happening in the ocean at wherever these missiles are landing? This is so irresponsible, so insane.
I doubt too much damage in open ocean by empty rockets.

You have to understand the big picture and what the DPRK is wanting to achieve, and that is the problem, the US have never understood the view from the other side and keeps playing straight into their hands, they should have dealt with this years ago, now what can they do, no options are viable and this makes the DPRK stronger and stronger, To them what they are doing is responsible to protect their country and they might think the world throwing money at them time and again after the break promises is insane, or calling theit leader, little rocket man !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.