Reload this Page >

Meet FlyerTalkers in Japan...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 21, 2014, 8:03 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: armagebedar
Also be sure to check the ANA Lounge meetup thread and JAL Lounge meetup thread to meet FTers in airport lounges in Japan and elsewhere.
Print Wikipost

Meet FlyerTalkers in Japan...

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2022, 9:36 pm

I'm gone 9/30-10/27
Old Sep 22, 2022, 9:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
Can I make a vote for lunch the 28t?
My week plans were just ruined by some urgent issues at work, no lunch possible next week.
Old Sep 22, 2022, 10:00 pm

Bummer! See you guys in November maybe...
Old Sep 24, 2022, 12:03 am

Programs: ANA PLATINUM,HYATT GLOBALIST, AA PLATINUM FOR LIFE, UNITED SILVER, HILTON DIAMOND, MARRIOTT TITANIUM
Originally Posted by Q Shoe Guy
I was considering it , but if gramps is out , who will I be able to discuss Japan tales of yore with......?
Meet some new friends!
Old Sep 24, 2022, 12:04 am

Programs: ANA PLATINUM,HYATT GLOBALIST, AA PLATINUM FOR LIFE, UNITED SILVER, HILTON DIAMOND, MARRIOTT TITANIUM
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
My week plans were just ruined by some urgent issues at work, no lunch possible next week.
Dinner or late night drinks?
Old Sep 24, 2022, 3:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by THECLIPPERS
Meet some new friends!
It was a joke.....but thanks for the advice.
Old Sep 26, 2022, 10:08 am

I will be in Osaka on the 27 September and Wakayama city the following day, if anyone would like to meet.
Old Sep 29, 2022, 10:01 am

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
I can't believe that after more than three years of reading the Japan forum, I can finally post in this thread, now that my much-delayed trip is finally almost here.

I arrive Toyko on October 16th and will be there until the 21st. Then I'm in Kyoto until the 26th, when I return to Toyko for two nights before flying home on the 28th. I'm not available on the 18th but other than that, my schedule is wide open.

I'll be traveling alone and don't know anybody in Japan, so if anyone is around to meet at some point, I'm sure I'll be grateful for company and would love to meet the FTers whose helpful posts I've been reading for so long.
Old Sep 29, 2022, 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by ShopAround
I can't believe that after more than three years of reading the Japan forum, I can finally post in this thread, now that my much-delayed trip is finally almost here.

I arrive Toyko on October 16th and will be there until the 21st. Then I'm in Kyoto until the 26th, when I return to Toyko for two nights before flying home on the 28th. I'm not available on the 18th but other than that, my schedule is wide open.

I'll be traveling alone and don't know anybody in Japan, so if anyone is around to meet at some point, I'm sure I'll be grateful for company and would love to meet the FTers whose helpful posts I've been reading for so long.
sorry I’ll be in the states those days, returning home to Tokyo the 28th. Have a fantastic trip!
Old Sep 29, 2022, 8:58 pm

Originally Posted by ShopAround
Unfortunately we are flying back to the US on 16-Oct. If the timing works maybe we’ll see you at the airport if you’re arriving in the morning.
Old Sep 30, 2022, 7:34 am

Programs: American Express got a hit man lookin' for me
I should be in Tokyo in the 10/25-28 timeframe...
ShopAround likes this.
Old Oct 2, 2022, 12:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Have booked Tokyo for 1st to 10th Nov
seigex likes this.
Old Oct 3, 2022, 7:31 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
I am very new to this forum, and many of the programs - but I have been to Japan many times before.
I have a trip coming up where I am in Tokyo (and surrounding area) from 12 November-17 November. I still be in town 18-19 November, but have pretty heavy work commitments those dates.
If a meetup makes sense, I would be interested.
Old Nov 6, 2022, 12:56 pm

Programs: MileagePlus 1K, HHonors Platinum, Bonvoy Gold
I will be in Tokyo Nov 14 - Nov 15, then Fukuoka 16 -18 if anyone would like to meet up. I plan to go to the Sumo tournament the afternoon of the 16th if anyone is interested.
Old Nov 6, 2022, 2:53 pm

Programs: AP AS BA
Originally Posted by gengo
I am very new to this forum, and many of the programs - but I have been to Japan many times before.
I have a trip coming up where I am in Tokyo (and surrounding area) from 12 November-17 November. I still be in town 18-19 November, but have pretty heavy work commitments those dates.
If a meetup makes sense, I would be interested.
Originally Posted by airlineaddict
I will be in Tokyo Nov 14 - Nov 15, then Fukuoka 16 -18 if anyone would like to meet up. I plan to go to the Sumo tournament the afternoon of the 16th if anyone is interested.
I'll be in TYO Nov 13-15 but already made plans for 13 and 14. I'm staying near Shiodome (but not Conrad) and plan to have breakfast at Tsukiji market on the morning of Nov 15. Would you care to join me? DM me if interested.
airlineaddict likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.