Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Japan
Reload this Page >

2 full days in Kyoto - go to Nara?

2 full days in Kyoto - go to Nara?

Old Aug 10, 2013, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by 5khours
As you say.... a ridiculous notion. If she's worried about radiation, she should be concerned about the plane ride not the destination.
Funny you say that because she travels internationally (always really long haul) 2-3 times a month. Why isn't she worried about that? She gave up trying to turn the fan off at night. That's fine if the fan kills me. At least I will have gotten a comfortable last night of sleep.

I just booked 6 nights at Park Hyatt Paris Vendome for new years. So I'm feeling a bit less upset. I haven't been to Paris for many many many years and I'm so excited to stay at that property (esp considering rooms are 900 USD/night for our dates). Really hoping there will be another MR avios transfer bonus soon. It will kill me to transfer 50,000 MRs with no bonus (especially considering I need 80,000 more avios for our flights, which a 30% transfer bonus would get me).

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.