Reload this Page >

You guys ok?!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

You guys ok?!!!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2011, 4:44 pm

Programs: AC Prestige, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, Radisson Gold Elite, HHonors
Red face

IF anyone has a ipod touch they can download the NHK Live application and use that to watch streaming NHK TV live

Just a simple heads-up folks.

Sanosuke!
Old Mar 21, 2011, 1:25 am

Programs: meltdowngraded from "F" and "C" , Accor Plt, BW Dia, ihg G, UA 0.9999MM
Originally Posted by Sanosuke
IF anyone has a ipod touch they can download the NHK Live application and use that to watch streaming NHK TV live

Just a simple heads-up folks.

Sanosuke!
Welcome back, Sanosuke!

It works fine. Thank you.
Old Mar 21, 2011, 3:16 am

Thanks Sanosuke! I tried downloading the app and it works well here on my wireless connection at home. I'll try it also when I'm overseas and on a wifi connection (router attached to hotel internet / lounge etc).
Old Mar 21, 2011, 7:43 am

Programs: BA Gold, JGC Sapphire, OZ Diamond, AF Silver, CX GR, Marriott Lifetime SL
Originally Posted by KIXman
Thanks Sanosuke! I tried downloading the app and it works well here on my wireless connection at home. I'll try it also when I'm overseas and on a wifi connection (router attached to hotel internet / lounge etc).
Works perfectly in courtyard Marriott shanghai

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.