Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

SPG points transfer to JMB...how many weeks?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SPG points transfer to JMB...how many weeks?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2018, 6:58 am

Programs: JGC premier
Just wondering if anyone has done the transfer post the merger to JAL? The page now say up to 7 weeks to transfer
Old Nov 8, 2018, 7:38 pm

Programs: SQ TPPS, QR Gold
Originally Posted by bakaneko85
Just wondering if anyone has done the transfer post the merger to JAL? The page now say up to 7 weeks to transfer
It's a mess, with actual timeframes all over the place, even on the same FFP. See: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...-times-20.html

Personally I transferred a small number of points to QR's programme to top up for an award. It's been four weeks and nothing has appeared on the other end yet, even though the miles have been deducted from Marriott.
Old Nov 8, 2018, 10:52 pm

Programs: JGC premier
Originally Posted by cowie
It's a mess, with actual timeframes all over the place, even on the same FFP. See: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/marr...-times-20.html

Personally I transferred a small number of points to QR's programme to top up for an award. It's been four weeks and nothing has appeared on the other end yet, even though the miles have been deducted from Marriott.
yikes! Hopefully the transfer to JL is quicker, in time for me to make some last minute speculative booking before the devaluation.. looking quite quick for Jl based on the wiki in the link you gave.. 🤞 fingers crossed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.