Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Power Ports in Coach

Search this Thread

Old Jun 5, 2007, 1:26 am
Original Poster

Power Ports in Coach

I was on a 777-300 last night from BKK-NRT, and when I was boarding, I happened to notice a lot of little red LEDs under the armrests between most of the seats in economy. Sure enough, there were standard outlets that can accomodate either a 2 prong US (or Japanese) style plug, or the 2 prong round European style plug .

I unfortunately didn't think to check the tail number when we landed this morning, and didn't do a complete survey of the plane, but all the rows in the first section of economy except for the bulkhead had power outlets.

I didn't see any mention of this on JAL's English site, and this is the first JAL flight I've been on that had power in the back. Anyone know what's up and what other aircraft they're putting power ports in on?

Alex

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.