Search

KIX-PVG in J On JAL -- How Is It?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 27, 2006, 2:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
KIX-PVG in J On JAL -- How Is It?

I'll be flying JAL on a 767-300 from KIX to PVG this Sunday. It's about a 2 hour flight and I have been assigned Seat 3A. It will be the 6 PM (ish) flight.

How is the meal service on this flight? How are the seats arranged (2x1x2 or 2x2x2)? How much pitch? Any reccomended seats? How is the JAL KIX lounge?

Thanks!
Old Mar 27, 2006, 7:57 pm
TR35R

You've got PM...
Originally Posted by PresRDC
I'll be flying JAL on a 767-300 from KIX to PVG this Sunday. It's about a 2 hour flight and I have been assigned Seat 3A. It will be the 6 PM (ish) flight.

How is the meal service on this flight? How are the seats arranged (2x1x2 or 2x2x2)? How much pitch? Any reccomended seats? How is the JAL KIX lounge?

Thanks!

Old Mar 29, 2006, 9:56 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat MM, UA MM 1K, MR Titanium Lifetime
Was on a 767 flight last month from NRT to SIN and seated in 4A/C (2 class config) with the mrs. I am happy with my seat locatoin, you are right in the middle of the J cabin, far from the galley and toilet. The layout is 2X2X2, not the shell seat, but comfortable enough for a 8 hr flight. I thought the food was better than my flight from ORD to NRT also in J. If you have a choice, definitely go for the Japanese food. My return flight from SIN to NRT was a 777 with the shell seat, more leg room. Hope that helps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.