JAL Mileage Bank email address

Old Apr 23, 2022, 11:57 pm
Original Poster

JAL Mileage Bank email address

Is there an email address to contact JAL Mileage Bank?

I have flown a JAL flight but miles have not been credited to my account. The mileage account number was printed on the boarding pass. Today when I attempted to request for retrospective mileage request, a message popped up stating that
miles have been credited to other frequent flyer account. This is obviously an error. Has anyone faced similar situation?
Old Apr 24, 2022, 12:45 am
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by ma930407

I have flown a JAL flight but miles have not been credited to my account. The mileage account number was printed on the boarding pass. Today when I attempted to request for retrospective mileage request, a message popped up stating that
miles have been credited to other frequent flyer account. This is obviously an error. Has anyone faced similar situation?
Just go to the contact us section on JL website, there’s a web form to contact them via email.
Old Apr 24, 2022, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by ma930407

You did not by any chance access a lounge using the status from another program? Sometimes the kind agents at the front desk update the frequent flyer number registered to that account. Particularly BA lounges are notorious for that.
Old Apr 25, 2022, 1:56 am
Original Poster

Thanks. I did use another status (AS) to access the lounge, but I have confirmed with the agent at the boarding gate again that the miles will be credited to JMB. She even told me if I do not see the miles in my account I can request retrospective miles on JAL website. However, when I tried to request for retrospective mileage request, a message popped up stating that miles have been credited to other frequent flyer account. Miles were not credited to my AS account either. I called JMB HKG centre this morning - staff said they could not check the record but could only just pass the request to Japan.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.