How early to arrive BKK?

Old Dec 13, 2021, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by pablos
i also went to the miracle business lounge across from D5 which frankly surprisingly felt pretty much okay and “normal”. it’s not amazing at the best of times but they had serve-yourself decent-enough booze, an okay and decent selection of self-serve food on offer. it is a perfectly cromulent lounge. dunno how to express it, it just felt “normal”.

I have priority pass too...sounds like the miracle lounge may have slightly better food offerings. My flight is the 1 am departure back to NRT and I was planning to eat in the lounge before getting on board as to max my sleep time. The miracle lounge is also priority pass I'm guessing?

Thanks again! Glad to hear check in went quick and easy.
Old Dec 13, 2021, 3:12 pm

Originally Posted by divrdrew
I have priority pass too...sounds like the miracle lounge may have slightly better food offerings. My flight is the 1 am departure back to NRT and I was planning to eat in the lounge before getting on board as to max my sleep time. The miracle lounge is also priority pass I'm guessing?

Thanks again! Glad to hear check in went quick and easy.
miracle lounge is priority pass, yes. i’d say a broader offering of food compared to the JAL lounge but perhaps slightly lower quality… they’re about a 3 min walk from each other. can check out both. :-)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.