Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

JL had the most international passengers in December

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2021, 3:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum

For the first time since November 2015, JAL had more international passengers than ANA in December 2020. With 57,030 International passengers, the numbers for JAL were pretty abysmal, just that ANA was even more abysmal.

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/f5...39e35ce1e29910
Old Feb 1, 2021, 8:33 am
mhy

Programs: JGC
I flew JFK <-> HND in early Dec / early Jan. I think there were 50 people on the plane both ways, and business class (where I was) had the most people at about 25-30. Pretty awful
Old Feb 1, 2021, 1:48 pm

Originally Posted by mhy
I flew JFK <-> HND in early Dec / early Jan. I think there were 50 people on the plane both ways, and business class (where I was) had the most people at about 25-30. Pretty awful
I flew to Japan in similar schedule. Flew LAX-KIX in early Dec. It was pretty much full since it is the only North America-Osaka route regularly operating these days. This route is probably one of the best performing routes in JL's current intl network. NRT-LAX in Jan was rather empty - only 4 people in J and 0 in F. I had the most attentive and fastest service I had ever had.

Last edited by kentauta; Feb 1, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.