Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

Extension of FLY ON status until March 31, 2022

Old Apr 23, 20, 11:57 pm
Original Poster

Extension of FLY ON status until March 31, 2022 (2021 service year) for FLY ON status members who qualified for the 2020 service year (Last Updated Apr 24, 2020)

In light of the unpredictable situation of the Novel Coronavirus and the difficult period of boarding,

In order to ensure continued access to the FLY ON Program with peace of mind,

We will extend the same status for 2021 (until March 31, 2022) in accordance with your FLY ON status for 2020 which you have achieved on January - December 2019.

• If you achieve a FLY ON status from January to December 2020 that is higher than your FLY ON status for the 2020 service year, you will enjoy the higher FLY ON status (achieved on 2020 flights) for the 2021 service year.
  • We will inform you details of and when the 2021 FLY ON status cards will be sent later.
ref: https://www.jal.co.jp/jp/en/info/202...tus/index.html
Old Apr 24, 20, 3:47 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
well discussed here. suggest mods to merge this post into existing thread.
Coronavirus related DOUBLE FOP promotion Feb,20-July,20
Old Apr 24, 20, 7:53 am

Programs: AA EXP, Former UA 1K
Originally Posted by Tokyoite View Post
well discussed here. suggest mods to merge this post into existing thread.
Coronavirus related DOUBLE FOP promotion Feb,20-July,20
I haven't been following that thread recently and I'm sure many people haven't opened it at all, so if it's to be merged then the title needs to changed, this is a signficant difference from double FOPs.

Originally Posted by liveinsydney View Post

Extension of FLY ON status until March 31, 2022 (2021 service year) for FLY ON status members who qualified for the 2020 service year (Last Updated Apr 24, 2020)

In light of the unpredictable situation of the Novel Coronavirus and the difficult period of boarding,

In order to ensure continued access to the FLY ON Program with peace of mind,

We will extend the same status for 2021 (until March 31, 2022) in accordance with your FLY ON status for 2020 which you have achieved on January - December 2019.
  • If you achieve a FLY ON status from January to December 2020 that is higher than your FLY ON status for the 2020 service year, you will enjoy the higher FLY ON status (achieved on 2020 flights) for the 2021 service year.
  • We will inform you details of and when the 2021 FLY ON status cards will be sent later.
ref: https://www.jal.co.jp/jp/en/info/202...tus/index.html
I so much wish they'd get press releases in English proofread by a native speaker, I'm sure they are working cheap right now. That's so riddled with Japanese-English that it's not funny.
Old Apr 24, 20, 9:25 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Originally Posted by dvs7310 View Post
I so much wish they'd get press releases in English proofread by a native speaker, I'm sure they are working cheap right now. That's so riddled with Japanese-English that it's not funny.
not a priority to jal. they have more japanese speakers, chinese speakers and korean speakers compared to english speaking members. (based on passenger ridership volumes into japan).

Search this Thread
Search Engine: