Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JAL Renewing Website

Search this Thread

Old Apr 1, 2020, 7:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by NYCBunny
Oh, I know they announced it a while back. I'm just surprised on the new site and its announcement they seemed to have glossed over the 5,000 mile deduction part.
That's the text they have been using all along. It just talks about the area of change, which is the renewal without mileage deduction. Could indeed have been worded a bit better. But there we are.
Old Apr 13, 2020, 5:11 pm
KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Arrow

Originally Posted by JALOO5-Flyer
I was able to log in onto Japan Region site main page as an America Region member as of now.
Account region restrictions have now been abolished for award searching, but JL continues to maintain separate versions of the website for each of its 4 regions.

The [Awards/JL-OneWorld] Method in the KVS Tool has already been updated. It is no longer necessary to specify the Region Code in the [Settings] tab and a POS can now be selected dynamically from the main search screen.
Attached Images  
Tokyoite likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.