Kids meals

Old Nov 19, 19, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

Kids meals

The adults in our party have already reserved our meals for our LAX-NRT segment. But Iím unable to find how to reserve kid meal for the 4 year old though. BEDD shows special kid meals are available in J. How do we reserve that?

Thanks!
Old Nov 19, 19, 2:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by imbisibol View Post
The adults in our party have already reserved our meals for our LAX-NRT segment. But Iím unable to find how to reserve kid meal for the 4 year old though. BEDD shows special kid meals are available in J. How do we reserve that?
Iíve always had to call the JL 800 number.
Old Nov 20, 19, 6:35 am
Original Poster

Feel so foolish. Iíd searched high and low for how to reserve the child meal online and TOTALLY forgot about calling. 1800-JAL-FONE it is! Thanks!
Old Nov 21, 19, 3:29 pm

Originally Posted by imbisibol View Post

Thanks!
That kids BEDD meal is only from Japan to the US. Unfortunately it won't be a very impressive kids meal for you guys. The kids meal you reserve from lax would be the same if you flew coach. What I suggest is maybe go with the Japanese menu if not W
Worse case, ask the flight attendant for rice and miso soup. I haven't seen a kid not like that.

The lax airport kids meal is usually a banana, pasta, a sausage, Oreo cookies, and more junk food. Not even a vegetable on it. Very bland and boring. My kid picked at it. He like more things from the Japanese menu.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: