New to JAL - London to Tokyo

Old Oct 4, 2019, 11:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: MUCCI, British Airways Executive Club Gold
New to JAL - London to Tokyo

I’m fortunate to be invited to Tokyo for a trip next year and am told I can fly my choice of carrier in F. JAL seems the obvious choice on this route from London!

Are there any hints and tips I should be looking at? I’ve never been to Japan or flown with JAL. Fares look to be around the £8-9k mark return - is this about the going rate on this route? Are there ever sale First class fares?

Thanks all!
Old Oct 4, 2019, 5:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
I would not expect to see a fare sale on F on JAL.

There has been some ivery nteresting fares on AA code share sometimes, I wonder if you might find a better price doing it as a BA codeshare. But as a JL coded flight, that's what you should probably expect to pay.
Old Oct 5, 2019, 11:12 pm

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
maybe try to book BA codeshare on JL?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.