Time to redeem JMB business award

Old Sep 18, 19, 6:39 am
Original Poster

Time to redeem JMB business award

Time for JMB members to redeem JAL Business Class award tickets to US and Europe with 6,000 fly on points and LIMO service.

https://www.jal.co.jp/en/jalmile/use...utm_content=RL
Old Sep 18, 19, 12:50 pm

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
This is only for the Plus service awards, I.e. the dynamic priced awards. Not for the standard priced awards. To be eligible you'd need to pay minium 160.000 points for the return redemption.

I am guessing they have a very low rate of success of getting people to accept and book awards at dynamic pricing. I guess if people are short of FOP this is one way of buying them.
Old Sep 18, 19, 7:43 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, HH G,Hyatt E,*A Gold, OW Emerald.
Originally Posted by kevin.cash View Post
Time for JMB members to redeem JAL Business Class award tickets to US and Europe with 6,000 fly on points and LIMO service.

https://www.jal.co.jp/en/jalmile/use...utm_content=RL
As long as you meet the eligibility criteria.
Eligible customers
JAL Mileage Bank (JMB) members who redeem 80,000 miles or more per flight for Business Class travel on any of the following Europe or North America routes with JAL International Award Ticket PLUS

Eligible routes
The following JAL international routes:
Boston, Chicago, Dallas Fort Worth, Frankfurt, Helsinki, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Vancouver

From September 25, 2019 (Wednesday) to March 31, 2020 (Tuesday) (flight date), receive 6,000 FLY ON Points for every eligible flight flown. To qualify, you must redeem 80,000 miles or more per flight for Business Class travel on eligible flights between Japan and either Europe or North America with JAL International Award Ticket PLUS. The FLY ON Points awarded via this offer will be credited toward the end of the month following the month in which the flight was flown.
Old Sep 18, 19, 7:58 pm

Programs: AA, AS, CI, DL, UA
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer View Post
This is only for the Plus service awards, I.e. the dynamic priced awards. Not for the standard priced awards. To be eligible you'd need to pay minium 160.000 points for the return redemption.

I am guessing they have a very low rate of success of getting people to accept and book awards at dynamic pricing. I guess if people are short of FOP this is one way of buying them.
Maybe I missed, I didn't see it requiring round trip. Wouldn't it be better if you just do one-way 80k since only arrival flights at Narita count?

Like do 70K First out of Haneda/Narita and 80K Business back with the limo service at Narita (still not really worthy to me).
Old Sep 18, 19, 8:28 pm

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
Maybe I missed, I didn't see it requiring round trip. Wouldn't it be better if you just do one-way 80k since only arrival flights at Narita count?

Like do 70K First out of Haneda/Narita and 80K Business back with the limo service at Narita (still not really worthy to me).
True, you can do a oneway booking. Still, 25K miles minimum for a car transfer from Narita and 6000 FOP is not a great offer.. Unless one desperately needs the 6000 FOP.
Old Sep 22, 19, 6:29 pm

80000 for one leg? Joke?
There are much better paid offers from Qatar and Cathay. I would definitely add a transfer to use their lounges.
There is very little incentive to fly JAL to Europe these days.
They need to start slashing their prices like they have done with many other routes so far.

Search this Thread