Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

SSI Seats 7H/K on 789. Too close to galley/lav?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2019, 7:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat

I have my friends behind in row 8 and I’m wondering if roe 7 is too close to the galley and lavs. Does anyone have any experience?

thanks!
Old Sep 7, 2019, 8:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
What are SSI seats? I know what SSI means to the USA TSA, but I don't think it would apply to a JAL aircraft.
Old Sep 8, 2019, 8:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat
Sky Suite 1

Edit: Sorry if the abbreviation was confusing.

Last edited by peaches070; Sep 8, 2019 at 1:36 pm
Old Sep 8, 2019, 11:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
There is no Sky Suite 1, but I am guessing you are thinking the 777-300ER.

I have never found the proximity to the galley bothersome, there are quite heavy curtains between the cabin and the galley, and lights are also dimmed in the galley.

Of course, if you plan to sleep through the meal service you may want to find another row.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.