Diamond strategies

Old Nov 7, 19, 8:50 am
mhy
Original Poster

Programs: JL / OW Sapphire, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Tokyoite View Post
Just in the nick of time!
Welcome to Diamond, and lets meet up in a lounge (hopefully NRT international lounge) sometime in the coming few months.
FYI, I am leaning on getting the 60,000 eJAL points as my choice selection (I don't have immediate family that needs Diamond status, and dont need the JAL coupons).
Keep us posted on your epic run at the end of the year.
Will do - managed to snag F for all 4 flights so hopefully it will not be too tiring

I will either go for the 60,000 eJAL points as well, or maybe get my parents something from the gift selection if there's something that looks nice...
Old Nov 7, 19, 6:16 pm

Programs: JAL JMB Sapphire & One World Sapphire
Originally Posted by mhy View Post
Will do - managed to snag F for all 4 flights so hopefully it will not be too tiring

I will either go for the 60,000 eJAL points as well, or maybe get my parents something from the gift selection if there's something that looks nice...
I am curious how much does it cost to do your final leg of ITM-HND-OKA-HND-ITM if you dont mind sharing?
Old Nov 8, 19, 11:37 am
mhy
Original Poster

Programs: JL / OW Sapphire, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by minizian View Post
I am curious how much does it cost to do your final leg of ITM-HND-OKA-HND-ITM if you dont mind sharing?
I paid the regular / tokubin F fares...so way more than I should have spent... I've PM'ed you.

Search this Thread