ZIPAIR livery and uniform design unveiled

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2019, 3:05 am
Ambassador: Japan Airlines
Original Poster

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
ZIPAIR livery and uniform design unveiled

PRESS RELEASE - ZIPAIR

The vertical tail will feature the corporate symbol on a gray background. Also, a thin green line stretches on the side of the fuselage, where one can imagine the aircraft flying straight toward the destination like an arrow.

Based on the concept of "coordination and unity", staff can dress according to the work content, weather, mood and physical condition of the day, where it is possible to combine a large number of items. In addition, sneakers were adopted for the shoes, where ease of movement and reduction of fatigue were prioritized. By allowing one to freely coordinate their uniform as with everyday clothing, the company believes that the staff will be able to work with more intensity. By introducing new uniforms that pursue beauty, we aim to maximize the performance of our employees and lead to improved service to our customers
Old Apr 11, 2019, 3:09 am
Ambassador: Japan Airlines
Original Poster

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
You can see the real uniforms at
Old Apr 11, 2019, 7:45 pm

Aircraft livery a bit back to 80's design, my impression on new uniform design is the cabin crew should very laZy team
Old Apr 11, 2019, 9:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
I am a bit surprised that they chose black uniforms, but I think the uniforms work well. I'll be curious to see if any crew member ever wear the white sneakers with the black uniform.
​​​​​​
The livery kind of made me think retro Alitalia first. There is a bit of a retro livery feel to it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.