Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Japan Airlines | JAL Mileage Bank
Reload this Page >

CAN'T access my flight details with proper pnr

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2019, 4:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA plat, , aa plat, marriott LT titanium

I booked on aa vacations but have the proper JL PNR - but when I try to access my res I get an error that they can't find my reservation. I know this goes in and out - is anyone else having problems?
The JL office is closed and I'm trying to change my seat
Old Apr 6, 2019, 5:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
AA vacations, so I assume that you have an AA flight number (AA codeshare). Which is always a bit of a challenge to fix. In principle the marketing carrier (AA) should handle your seat assignments. But the AA/JL combo always seem to cause issues.
Old Apr 6, 2019, 5:27 am
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by CPH-Flyer
AA vacations, so I assume that you have an AA flight number (AA codeshare). Which is always a bit of a challenge to fix. In principle the marketing carrier (AA) should handle your seat assignments. But the AA/JL combo always seem to cause issues.
That's what you got for saving a few hundred dollars compared to the JL price
Old Apr 6, 2019, 5:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA plat, , aa plat, marriott LT titanium
Ahh that's the problem - even tho I have the proper JL flight # apparently if booked as an AA codeshare can't pull it up or do anything to it The seat AA sent me is not the seat I am now assigned - don't know how it got changed.
and I think I saved a bit more than a few hundred (probably more the 1k )
Old Apr 6, 2019, 10:39 am
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by estnet
Ahh that's the problem - even tho I have the proper JL flight # apparently if booked as an AA codeshare can't pull it up or do anything to it The seat AA sent me is not the seat I am now assigned - don't know how it got changed.
and I think I saved a bit more than a few hundred (probably more the 1k )
then you deserve to sit in the cargo compartment call AA to change to make any seat change

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.