Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Chef station hours at lounges

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2019, 6:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
Chef station hours at lounges

I didn’t see this elsewhere — sorry if I missed it.

What are the hours for the sushi station at NRT and the teppanyaki station at HND?
Old Mar 24, 2019, 6:09 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by ikwia
I didn’t see this elsewhere — sorry if I missed it.

What are the hours for the sushi station at NRT and the teppanyaki station at HND?
those are on JAL website. Look for the lounge menu specifically.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 6:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
Originally Posted by JALPak

those are on JAL website. Look for the lounge menu specifically.
I did see the menu, but wasn’t sure if I was interpreting correctly because the English is minimal (and I don’t read Japanese). But I think it starts only at 1730 for both. Does that sound right? If so, it wouldn’t be available for the JA flights to LAX.
Old Mar 24, 2019, 8:34 pm
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, JMB Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Platinum

I did see the menu, but wasn’t sure if I was interpreting correctly because the English is minimal (and I don’t read Japanese). But I think it starts only at 1730 for both. Does that sound right? If so, it wouldn’t be available for the JA flights to LAX.
The afternoon hours are1500-2000 for sushi bar at NRT
Old Mar 24, 2019, 10:02 pm

Programs: JAL Diamond, BAEC Gold, AS 75K, VS Gold, AC 50K, WoH Globalist, HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold

HND Teppanyaki - Breakfast 7:00-11:30, Dinner 17:30-23:30
NRT Sushi Bar - 7:30-12:30, 15:00-20:00
The information should be clear on the food menu for lounge

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.