Chef station hours at lounges

Old Mar 24, 19, 6:04 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Programs: AA CK (3MM), Marriott LTT and Ambassador, Uber Diamond, UA Gold
Posts: 758
Chef station hours at lounges

I didn’t see this elsewhere — sorry if I missed it.

What are the hours for the sushi station at NRT and the teppanyaki station at HND?
ikwia is offline  
Old Mar 24, 19, 6:09 pm
  #2  
Ambassador: Japan Airlines
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: LAX
Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, oneworld Emerald, SPG Gold
Posts: 15,048
Originally Posted by ikwia View Post
I didn’t see this elsewhere — sorry if I missed it.

What are the hours for the sushi station at NRT and the teppanyaki station at HND?
those are on JAL website. Look for the lounge menu specifically.
JALPak is offline  
Old Mar 24, 19, 6:23 pm
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Programs: AA CK (3MM), Marriott LTT and Ambassador, Uber Diamond, UA Gold
Posts: 758
Originally Posted by JALPak View Post

those are on JAL website. Look for the lounge menu specifically.
I did see the menu, but wasn’t sure if I was interpreting correctly because the English is minimal (and I don’t read Japanese). But I think it starts only at 1730 for both. Does that sound right? If so, it wouldn’t be available for the JA flights to LAX.
ikwia is offline  
Old Mar 24, 19, 8:34 pm
  #4  
Ambassador: Japan Airlines
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: LAX
Programs: JAL Mileage Bank, oneworld Emerald, SPG Gold
Posts: 15,048
Originally Posted by ikwia View Post


I did see the menu, but wasn’t sure if I was interpreting correctly because the English is minimal (and I don’t read Japanese). But I think it starts only at 1730 for both. Does that sound right? If so, it wouldn’t be available for the JA flights to LAX.
The afternoon hours are1500-2000 for sushi bar at NRT
JALPak is offline  
Old Mar 24, 19, 10:02 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: NYC/LAX
Programs: BAEC Gold, JAL Diamond (JML), TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, SPG/Marriott Gold, SUMA Silver
Posts: 112
Originally Posted by ikwia View Post


I did see the menu, but wasn’t sure if I was interpreting correctly because the English is minimal (and I don’t read Japanese). But I think it starts only at 1730 for both. Does that sound right? If so, it wouldn’t be available for the JA flights to LAX.
HND Teppanyaki - Breakfast 7:00-11:30, Dinner 17:30-23:30
NRT Sushi Bar - 7:30-12:30, 15:00-20:00
The information should be clear on the food menu for lounge
JALOO5-Flyer is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread