Award Ticket Issues: AA SHA-LAX-MIA-HAV

Old Mar 19, 19, 12:41 pm
Original Poster

Award Ticket Issues: AA SHA-LAX-MIA-HAV

I tried JMB Partner Airlines Award Tickets planning a trip SHA-LAX-MIA-HAV by AA, each bound has enough tickets; but at the end, it continued to pop up "error: The selected itinerary cannot be used due to carriage restrictions. (26810 - 8320)". I am not sure what I did wrong, please help, with many thanks!

PS: Also I am trying an One-World trip: SHA-LAX-MIA-HAV-PAR-TYO; the first half SHA-LAX-MIA-HAV using AA, and the rest for AF. BUT, also failed!
Old Mar 19, 19, 4:10 pm

2019 Secret Santa

Programs: JAL Diamond, SAS Eurobonus Gold, Marriott Titanium (LTP), Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Originally Posted by Sean Shu View Post
I tried JMB Partner Airlines Award Tickets planning a trip SHA-LAX-MIA-HAV by AA, each bound has enough tickets; but at the end, it continued to pop up "error: The selected itinerary cannot be used due to carriage restrictions. (26810 - 8320)". I am not sure what I did wrong, please help, with many thanks!

PS: Also I am trying an One-World trip: SHA-LAX-MIA-HAV-PAR-TYO; the first half SHA-LAX-MIA-HAV using AA, and the rest for AF. BUT, also failed!
I wonder if there are restrictions on booking flights to Havana? While flights have been opened, there are quite a few rules about it, that I have not studied. You might want to ask in the AA forum if there are any restrictions on connections to Havana flights.

AF is not Oneworld, so you can't mix them with OW carriers on one award.
Sean Shu likes this.
Old Mar 20, 19, 4:23 am
Original Poster

Thanks so much!

Search this Thread